Lead Crisis Assessment Clinician - Social Worker III 40 hours days
1. Provides clinical supervision to Crisis Assessment Team Masters level clinicians.
2. Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of team staffing.
3. Maintains Kronos schedule and completes edits as needed.
4. Identifies team issues, ensuring department leadership is aware.
5. May provide clinical supervision of student interns in Bachelor or Masters level Psychology/Social Work programs.
5 years of social work or licensed mental counseling experienced required. 2 years of clinical assessment in psychiatric emergency services or inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred. LMHC or LICSW required.
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.