All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
Up to $20k sign-on bonus
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. As a member of the Float Pool the RN will work the assigned unit based on his/her orientation, competencies and patient needs.
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which include, but not limited to:
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
· Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
· Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
· Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
· Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
· Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
· Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, drug levels, blood gas values, and radiologic data and knows the significance of each.
· Recognizes the patient’s and family’s perception of hospitalization and health status.
· Identifies the patient’s learning needs and implement appropriate measures to meet them including the family in the process. Educates patient/families regarding new medications including effects and potential side effects.
2. Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
· Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary plan of care (IPOC).
· Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality measures are met.
3. Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.