YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: Home office Hinsdale, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Applies specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
• Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plans.
• Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with the patient's treatment plan.
• Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
• Documents patient therapy in accordance with both federal and state regulations.
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Work experience not required
One or more of the following:
• Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Licensed Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Certified Case Manager credentialed from the American Case Management Association (ACMA).
• Certified Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.