Location Address:4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
2. Documents personal care, intake and output, vital signs and weights as outlined in policy
3. Performs patient care as delegated following hospital policies.
4. Prepares and maintains patient medical records from admission through discharge to facilitate organization, completeness and accuracy of the records system for the unit
5. Receives and process physician orders to assist medical/nursing staff to assure prompt, efficient timely care of all patient
6. Maintains accurate focus on communication.
7. Maintains current clinical, technical and professional competencies.
8. Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
Florida C.N.A. License or Completion of Fundamentals of Nursing (transcript) upon hire
BLS - condition of employment
CPI prior to or within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit
This combined role includes the duties of the Unit Clerk and the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) working under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN. All duties related to the patient care area will be carried out in accordance with the hospital mission, physician and patient expectation
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.