Riveredge Hospital is a 210-bed, acute care psychiatric hospital located in Forest Park, IL. Riveredge Hospital features individual units for children, adolescents, adults, and offers inpatient acute care, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs. On average, over 10,000 patients receive care from our compassionate health care team each year at Riveredge Hospital. We strive to foster an environment that demonstrates compassion and caring with timely and effective communication through comprehensive, clinically excellent behavioral health care services. Our goal is to be a leading provider of quality behavioral health services for children, adolescents and adults, exceeding the expectation of our customers. We're dedicated to delivering care of the highest level to each individual who comes through our doors.
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Psychiatric Nurse Residency Transition-to-Practice Program (Could earn 20 CEUs)
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you would like to learn more about the Registered Nurse (RN) position before applying, please contact Krystle Borjas, Human Resources Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at (708) 209-4184.
Under the direction of the Nursing Coordinator and/or the ADON, provides clinical care as prescribed by the Department of Nursing, internal and external regulatory bodies, and standards of nursing practice. Maintains adherence to internal hospital policies, procedures, external regulatory, governmental agencies, and the Mental Health Nursing Standards of Practice.