Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Ascension Via Christi (AVC) is seeking board certified PMHNPs to join the Wichita community's first ever Psychiatric Observation Unit. Ascension Via Christi has invested approximately $44 million in renovations to create a state-of-the-art Behavioral Health Complex conveniently located on the St. Joseph campus.
- Join a robust and thriving Behavioral Health Program consisting of newly renovated inpatient (child/adult/geriatric), outpatient, partial day and psychiatric observation units.
- Psychiatric Observation Unit (POU) will be the first of its kind in the service area to offer crisis stabilization and evaluation separate from the emergency room.
- Seeking experienced PMHNPs to cover the unit 7a-7p with physician back-up.
Why Ascension Via Christi?
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and employer subsidized health insurance
- Employed opportunity with a salary of up to $175,000 for qualified applicants.
- Student loan assistance and signing bonus available.
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 600,000
- Named #1 City for Overall Affordability by Business Insider
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing and diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one-of-kind restaurants and shops
- Home to 4 university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University
Internal Number: 237589
About Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, P.A.
Ascension Via Christi is the largest provider of health care services in Kansas, and employs approximately 10,000 in its hospitals, senior villages, physician offices and health services. Ascension Via Christi's rich history dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Inspired by the Gospel and our Catholic tradition, we serve as a healing presence with special concern for our neighbors who are vulnerable.