Location: 2626 South Loop West, Suite 435 Houston TX 77054
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner For Follow Ups MED'S ONLY. Needed! FREE SUPERVISION * 10-15 hours weekly
* Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday weekly!!!!!!!
Cyega Mental Health Services is looking for a Part Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to perform follow up medications to children and adults in conjunction with our on-site Psychiatrist in our Outpatient Clinic for a min of 10-15 hours per week. Hours are FLEXIBLE!!!!! Supervision provided as well! Experience is preferable but not necessary! Our doctors are willing to train !
Must have active APRN as well as the Psychiatric licensed with the state of Texas!
Pay : Based on Experience
Looking to fill the position ASAP please apply if you fit the requirements.
MUST HAVE PSYCH EXPERIENCE AND APRN TO QUALITY:
- Must possess knowledge of general and psychiatric nursing processes, therapeutic relationships, age specific growth and development, and behavior and crisis management
- Preferred strong customer service and organizational skills, accurate, thorough and timely follow-up with attention to detail.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with members of the treatment team, facility staff, PCP's, existing psychiatrist, and other collaborating mental health providers to maximize effectiveness and compliance with patient's plan.
- Practices in accordance with the respective state laws and regulations governing the practice of advanced practice nursing.
- Communicate directly with patient's PCP and psychiatrist to discuss any changes of condition and potential medication changes.
- Must be comfortable entering data and navigating EHR to comply with state standards and meaningful use.
Part-time, Contract * NO BENEFITS AT THIS TIME
** EMAIL: BRITTANY@CYEGA.COM